Let your imagination take flight.
The leaves started falling this week. I’ve been collecting them almost as fast as they hit the ground. Here’s what we’ve been up to.
1. Leaf pressing. Just like flower petal pressing. Set them up in a cheap frame from from the local thrift store and… ta da!
2. Crayon rubbing. Always a classic fall craft.
3. Magazine cut outs. I took a few pictures from magazines (see the butterfly above and the dinosaurs below) and used them as a template to cut shapes from the fall leaves. Note: this works best if the leaves are still supple.
4. I made a leaf collage activity page for the kids. You can download my pdf template by clicking here.
5. We had a leaf scavenger hunt. You can make up your own or use the one I created.