(and some who already do).
What you’ll need:
- 2/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp honey
1) Cream the peanut butter and half of the powdered sugar together. Gradually add the rest of the powdered sugar (the resulting mixture will be dry).
2) Beat in the honey. The dough should be firm but pliable, not too sticky.
3) Divide into six portions. Play with it or eat it or both.
4) Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers for another day.
My four and six year olds had a lot of fun playing with the dough. My eighteen month olds had a lot of fun eating it.
What else you can do with it?
Use it as the center for homemade chocolate peanut butter cups.
Warning… this is ridiculously yummy! Add a dash of vegetable oil to 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Melt the chips in the microwave on high (stirring every 20 seconds until smooth). Using two teaspoons, put a little chocolate in the bottom of a few cupcake papers. Press the peanut butter dough into the chocolate and top with more chocolate. Let them set in the fridge for a couple hours.
Make double-trouble peanut butter cookies.
Place a ball of the peanut butter dough into the middle of your favorite peanut butter cookie recipe. Bake as usual. Enjoy the surprisingly soft and delicious center. The hubby and kids gave them a big thumbs up!
This recipe is like peanut butter Marzipan.